Advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Only your dental professional is qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes, which are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Rinse with cold water.
- Dentures warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentures can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Discuss all your current medications with your doctor and dental professional.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentures checked immediately as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
- Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
Clean & Comfortable Environment
Honest & Affordable Dentistry
Comprehensive Care in One Location
Personalized Treatment Plans
“First time going and I loved it! The girls were so so friendly and the Doc was very nice. For once I didn’t have anxiety being at the dentist!!!”- Shannell Razo
“I was seen right away. I waited for a short while for the dentist to see me. She examined my teeth and recommended a treatment plan. Shortly after Dental Hygienist arrived and checked my gums. She recommended a treatment plan as well.”- Manuel Vasquez
“Thank goodness for Gentle Dental Spa. My daughter was in awful pain and she couldn't be seen by anyone until next week but these awesome people worked her in for today. Thank you Gentle Dental Spa!”- Graciela Casiano
“I came out of the office with my mouth nice & clean & it didn't cost me an arm & a leg. Very grateful for this clinic & the people in it!! Definitely recommend!!”- Tiara Perez
“His staff is courteous, helpful & kind. I’m so fearful of dentists. Dr. Gee & his assistant calmed me down :)”- Mary Cruz